7 articles found...
1. Hogstrom LJ, Westlye LT, Walhovd KB, Fjell AM (2013) The structure of the cerebral cortex across adult life: age-related patterns of surface area, thickness, and gyrification. Cerebral Cortex, 23(11):2521-2530
2. Fairhurst MT, Janata P, Keller PE (2013) Being and feeling in sync with an adaptive virtual partner: brain mechanisms underlying dynamic cooperativity. Cerebral Cortex, 23(11):2592-2600
3. Battaglia-Mayer A, Ferrari-Toniolo S, Visco-Comandini F, Archambault PS, Saberi-Moghadam S, Caminiti R (2013) Impairment of online control of hand and eye movements in a monkey model of optic ataxia. Cerebral Cortex, 23(11):2644-2656
4. Houzé B, Bradley C, Magnin M, Garcia-Larrea L (2013) Changes in sensory hand representation and pain thresholds induced by motor cortex stimulation in humans. Cerebral Cortex, 23(11):2667-2676
5. Cieslik EC, Zilles K, Caspers S, Roski C, Kellermann TS, Jakobs O, Langner R, Laird AR, Fox PT, Eickhoff SB (2013) Is there “one” dlpfc in cognitive action control? evidence for heterogeneity from co-activation-based parcellation. Cerebral Cortex, 23(11):2677-2689
6. Abdollahi RO, Jastorff J, Orban GA (2013) Common and segregated processing of observed actions in human spl. Cerebral Cortex, 23(11):2734-2753