6 articles found...
1. Prunty MM, Barnett AL, Wilmut K, Plumb MS (2016) Visual perceptual and handwriting skills in children with developmental coordination disorder. Human Movement Science, 49:54-65
2. Stegemöller EL, Zaman A, MacKinnon CD, Tillman MD, Hass CJ, Okun MS (2016) Laterality of repetitive finger movement performance and clinical features of parkinson’s disease. Human Movement Science, 49:116-123
3. Jelsma LD, Smits-Engelsman BCM, Krijnen WP, Geuze RH (2016) Changes in dynamic balance control over time in children with and without developmental coordination disorder. Human Movement Science, 49:148-159
4. Barszap AG, Skavhaug I, Joshi SS (2016) Effects of muscle fatigue on the usability of a myoelectric human-computer interface. Human Movement Science, 49:225-238
5. Capistran J, Martini R (2016) Exploring inter-task transfer following a co-op approach with four children with dcd: a single subject multiple baseline design. Human Movement Science, 49:277-290