8 articles found...
1. Farhat F, Hsairi I, Baati H, Smits-Engelsman BCM, Masmoudi K, Mchirgui R, Triki C, Moalla W (2016) The effect of a motor skills training program in the improvement of practiced and non-practiced tasks performance in children with developmental coordination disorder (DCD). Human Movement Science, 46:10-22
2. Simon A, Bock OL (2016) Influence of divergent and convergent thinking on visuomotor adaptation in young and older adults. Human Movement Science, 46:23-29
3. Alramis F, Roy E, Christian LW, Niechwiej-Szwedo E (2016) Contribution of binocular vision to the performance of complex manipulation tasks in 5–13 years old visually-normal children. Human Movement Science, 46:52-62
4. Gaul D, Issartel J (2016) Fine motor skill proficiency in typically developing children: on or off the maturation track? Human Movement Science, 46:78-85
5. Gueugnon M, Salesse RN, Coste A, Zhao Z, Bardy BG, Marin L (2016) The acquisition of socio-motor improvisation in the mirror game. Human Movement Science, 46:117-128
6. Adams ILJ, Ferguson GD, Lust JM, Steenbergen B, Smits-Engelsman BCM (2016) Action planning and position sense in children with developmental coordination disorder. Human Movement Science, 46:196-208
7. Gómez-Moya R, Díaz R, Fernandez-Ruiz J (2016) Different visuomotor processes maturation rates in children support dual visuomotor learning systems. Human Movement Science, 46:221-228