6 articles found...
1. Giagazoglou P, Sidiropoulou M, Mitsiou M, Arabatzi F, Kellis E (2014) Can balance trampoline training promote motor coordination and balance performance in children with developmental coordination disorder? Research in Developmental Disabilities, 36:13-19
2. Visicato LP, Da Costa CSN, Damasceno VAM, de Campos AC, Rocha NACF (2014) Evaluation and characterization of manual reaching in children with cerebral palsy: a systematic review. Research in Developmental Disabilities, 36:162-174
3. Ruddock SR, Piek JP, Sugden DA, Morris S, Hyde CEA, Caeyenberghs K, Wilson PH (2014) Coupling online control and inhibitory systems in children with developmental coordination disorder: goal-directed reaching. Research in Developmental Disabilities, 36:244-255
4. Kaiser M, Schoemaker MM, Albaret J, Geuze RH (2014) What is the evidence of impaired motor skills and motor control among children with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (adhd)? systematic review of the literature. Research in Developmental Disabilities, 36:338-357
5. Furuya M, Ohata K, Izumi K, Matsubayashi J, Tominaga W, Mitani A (2014) Effect of the angle of shoulder flexion on the reach trajectory of children with spastic cerebral palsy. Research in Developmental Disabilities, 36:413-418