6 articles found...
1. Cubelli R, Della Sala S (2017) In search of a shared language in neuropsychology. Cortex, 92:A1-2
2. Linkenauger SA, Kirby LR, McCulloch KC, Longo MR (2017) People watching: the perception of the relative body proportions of the self and others. Cortex, 92:1-7
3. Vesia M, Barnett-Cowan M, Elahi B, Jegatheeswaran G, Isayama R, Neva JL, Davare M, Staines WR, Culham JC, Chen R (2017) Human dorsomedial parieto-motor circuit specifies grasp during the planning of goal-directed hand actions. Cortex, 92:175-186
4. Sachse P, Beermann U, Martini M, Maran T, Domeier M, Furtner MR (2017) “the world is upside down” – the innsbruck goggle experiments of theodor erismann (1883–1961) and ivo kohler (1915–1985). Cortex, 92:222-232
5. Volberg G, Thomaschke R (2017) Time-based expectations entail preparatory motor activity. Cortex, 92:261-270