8 articles found...
1. Foerster A, Gray R, Cañal-Bruland R (2015) Size estimates remain stable in the face of differences in performance outcome variability in an aiming task. Consciousness and Cognition, 33:47-52
2. Heuer H, Hegele M (2015) Explicit and implicit components of visuo-motor adaptation: an analysis of individual differences. Consciousness and Cognition, 33:156-169
3. Schlegel A, Alexander P, Sinnott-Armstrong W, Roskies AL, Tse PU, Wheatley T (2015) Hypnotizing libet: readiness potentials with non-conscious volition. Consciousness and Cognition, 33:196-203
4. Caspar EA, Cleeremans A, Haggard P (2015) The relationship between human agency and embodiment. Consciousness and Cognition, 33:226-236
5. Verbaarschot C, Farquhar JDR, Haselager P (2015) Lost in time...: the search for intentions and readiness potentials. Consciousness and Cognition, 33:300-315
6. Gruberger M, Levkovitz L, Hendler T, Harel EV, Harari H, Simon B, Sharon H, Zangen A (2015) I think therefore i am: rest-related prefrontal cortex neural activity is involved in generating the sense of self. Consciousness and Cognition, 33:414-421
7. Jenkinson PM, Preston C (2015) New reflections on agency and body ownership: the moving rubber hand illusion in the mirror. Consciousness and Cognition, 33:432-442