Journal articles:8 paperss found...
1. Blanchard CCV, McGlashan HL, French B, Holmes NP (in preparation) The development of online control. Human Movement Science, 0:0
2. French B, Blanchard CCV, McGlashan HL, Holmes NP (in preparation) Towards non-parametric, bootstrapped norms for the Movement Assessment Battery for Children-2 (MABC-2). Research in Developmental Disabilities, 0:0
3. Daly I, Blanchard CCV, Holmes NP (under review) Motor evoked potential amplitudes reflect event-related desynchronization during brain-computer interface control. Journal of Neural Engineering, 0:0
4. McGlashan HL, Blanchard CCV, Lee R, French B, Holmes NP (under review) Improvement in children's fine motor skills following a computerized typing intervention. Human Movement Science, 0:0
5. Blanchard CCV, McGlashan HL, French B, Sperring RJ, Petrocochino B, Holmes NP (2017) Online control of prehension predicts performance on a standardised motor assessment test in 8-12 year old children. Frontiers in Psychology, 8:374
6. Kaneko F, Blanchard CCV, Lebar N, Nazarian B, Kavounoudias A, Romaiguère P (2015) Brain regions associated to a kinesthetic illusion evoked by watching a video of one's own moving hand. Public Library of Science ONE, 10(8):e131970
7. Blanchard CCV, Roll R, Roll J, Kavounoudias A (2013) Differential contributions of vision, touch and muscle proprioception to the coding of hand movements. Public Library of Science ONE, 8(4):e62475