Holmes NP, Blanchard CCV, French B, Sperring RJ, McGlashan HL, Makin TR, Dakwar A, Fialek S, Petrocochino B, Sycamore NJ (2016) Online control of reaching and grasping in children and adults. Invited Seminar, Aix-Marseille Université - Laboratoire de Neuroscience Intégrative & Adaptative, 21st June
Actions:6 Papers found...
View these results as a formatted reference list in journal styles: APA - ExpBrainRes - JNeuroPhys - NB
1. Buch ER, Mars RB, Boorman ED, Rushworth MFS (2010) A network centered on ventral premotor cortex exerts both facilitatory and inhibitory control over primary motor cortex during action reprogramming. Journal of Neuroscience, 30(4):1395-1401
2. Graziano MSA, Gross CG, Taylor CSR, Moore T (2004b) A system of multimodal areas in the primate brain. In: Spence C, Driver J (eds) Crossmodal Space and Crossmodal Attention. Oxford University Press, Oxford, pp 51–67
3. Holmes NP, Dakwar A (2015) Online control of reaching and pointing to visual, auditory, and multimodal targets: Effects of target modality and method of determining correction latency. Vision Research, 117:105-116
4. Koch G, Franca M, Del Olmo MF, Cheeran BJ, Milton R, Alvarez Sauco M, Rothwell JC (2006b) Time course of functional connectivity between dorsal premotor and contralateral motor cortex during movement selection. Journal of Neuroscience, 26(28):7452-7459
5. Spence C, Pavani F, Driver J (2004b) Spatial constraints on visual-tactile cross-modal distractor congruency effects. Cognitive, Affective, and Behavioral Neuroscience, 4(2):148-169