Desmurget M, Grafton ST (2000) Forward modeling allows feedback control for fast reaching movements. Trends in Cognitive Sciences, 4(11):423-431
Actions:11 Papers found...
View these results as a formatted reference list in journal styles: APA - ExpBrainRes - JNeuroPhys - NB
1. Blanchard CCV, McGlashan HL, French B, Sperring RJ, Petrocochino B, Holmes NP (2017) Online control of prehension predicts performance on a standardised motor assessment test in 8-12 year old children. Frontiers in Psychology, 8:374
2. Della-Maggiore V, Malfait N, Ostry DJ, Paus T (2004) Stimulation of the posterior parietal cortex interferes with arm trajectory adjustments during the learning of new dynamics. Journal of Neuroscience, 24(44):9971-9976
3. Ferraina S, Battaglia-Mayer A, Genovesio A, Archambault PS, Caminiti R (2009a) Parietal encoding of action in depth. Neuropsychologia, 47(6):1409-1420
4. Glover SR, Miall RC, Rushworth MFS (2005) Parietal rTMS disrupts the initiation but not the execution of on-line adjustments to a perturbation of object size. Journal of Cognitive Neuroscience, 17(1):124-136
5. Gosselin-Kessiby N, Messier J, Kalaska JF (2008) Evidence for automatic on-line adjustments of hand orientation during natural reaching movements to stationary targets. Journal of Neurophysiology, 99(4):1653-1671
6. Holmes NP (2013) Parietal and cerebellar control of reaching and grasping and its dysfunction in developmental coordination disorder. Medical Research Council; New Investigator Research Grant (UKP583913).
7. Holmes NP, Christensen LOD, Miall RC (2002) Reaching to a target is disrupted by repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation (rTMS) over the cerebellum: Empirical support for state-estimation by feed-forward internal models. MSc Thesis, Wolfson College, University of Oxford, 31pp.
8. Hyde CEA, Wilson PH (2011b) Online motor control in children with developmental coordination disorder: chronometric analysis of double-step reaching performance. Child: Care, Health and Development, 37(1):111-122
9. Hyde CEA, Wilson PH (2011a) Dissecting online control in developmental coordination disorder: a kinematic analysis of double-step reaching. Brain and Cognition, 75(3):232-241
10. Naish KR, Reader A, Houston-Price C, Bremner AJ, Holmes NP (2013a) To eat or not to eat? Kinematics and muscle activity of reach-to-grasp movements are influenced by the action goal, but observers do not detect these differences. Experimental Brain Research, 225(2):261-275