Wilson PH, McKenzie BE (1998) Information processing deficits associated with developmental coordination disorder: A meta-analysis of research findings. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 39(6):829-840
Actions:8 Papers found...
View these results as a formatted reference list in journal styles: APA - ExpBrainRes - JNeuroPhys - NB
1. Astill SL, Utley A (2008) Coupling of the reach and grasp phase during catching in children with developmental coordination disorder. Journal of Motor Behaviour, 40(4):315-323
2. Blanchard CCV, McGlashan HL, French B, Sperring RJ, Petrocochino B, Holmes NP (2017) Online control of prehension predicts performance on a standardised motor assessment test in 8-12 year old children. Frontiers in Psychology, 8:374
3. Deconinck FJA, De Clercq D, Savelsbergh GJP, Van Coster R, Oostra A, Dewitte G, Lenoir M (2006) Visual contribution to walking in children with developmental coordination disorder. Child: Care, Health and Development, 32(6):711-722
4. Piek JP, Rigoli D (2015) Psychosocial and behavioural difficulties in children with developmental coordination disorder. In: Cairney J (eds) Developmental coordination disorder and its consequences. University of Toronto Press, London, pp 108–137
5. Saidel S (2017) Task-specific and process-oriented interventions for the development of children’s motor abilities: a comparative investigation. BSc Thesis, University of Nottingham, 23pp.
6. Utley A, Steenbergen B, Astill SL (2007) Ball catching in children with developmental coordination disorder: control of degrees of freedom. Developmental Medicine and Child Neurology, 49(1):34-38
7. Van Waelvelde H, De Weerdt W, De Cock P, Janssens L, Feys H, Smits-Engelsman BCM (2006) Parameterization of movement execution in children with developmental coordination disorder. Brain and Cognition, 60(1):20-31
8. Woolley ED (2016) The relationships between clumsiness, handedness and gender. BSc Thesis, University of Nottingham, pp.