Wilson PH, McKenzie BE (1998) Information processing deﬁcits associated with developmental coordination disorder: A meta-analysis of research ﬁndings. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 39(6):829-840
Actions:7 Papers found...
View these results as a formatted reference list in journal styles: APA - ExpBrainRes - JNeuroPhys - NB
1. Astill SL, Utley A (2008) Coupling of the reach and grasp phase during catching in children with developmental coordination disorder. Journal of Motor Behaviour, 40(4):315-323
2. Biancotto M, Skabar A, Bulgheroni M, Carrozzi M, Zoia S (2011) Neuromotor deficits in developmental coordination disorder: evidence from a reach-to-grasp task. Research in Developmental Disabilities, 32(4):1293-1300
3. Deconinck FJA, De Clercq D, Savelsbergh GJP, Van Coster R, Oostra A, Dewitte G, Lenoir M (2006) Visual contribution to walking in children with developmental coordination disorder. Child: Care, Health and Development, 32(6):711-722
4. King BR, Kagerer FA, Harring JR, Contreras-vidal JL, Clark JE (2011) Multisensory adaptation of spatial-to-motor transformations in children with developmental coordination disorder. Experimental Brain Research, 212(2):257-265
6. Van Waelvelde H, De Weerdt W, De Cock P, Janssens L, Feys H, Smits-Engelsman BCM (2006) Parameterization of movement execution in children with developmental coordination disorder. Brain and Cognition, 60(1):20-31
7. Woolley ED (2016) The relationships between clumsiness, handedness and gender. BSc Thesis, University of Nottingham, pp.