Henderson L, Rose P, Henderson SE (1992) Reaction time and movement time in children with a developmental coordination disorder. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 33(5):895-905
Actions:7 Papers found...
View these results as a formatted reference list in journal styles: APA - ExpBrainRes - JNeuroPhys - NB
1. Astill SL, Utley A (2008) Coupling of the reach and grasp phase during catching in children with developmental coordination disorder. Journal of Motor Behaviour, 40(4):315-323
2. Biancotto M, Skabar A, Bulgheroni M, Carrozzi M, Zoia S (2011) Neuromotor deficits in developmental coordination disorder: evidence from a reach-to-grasp task. Research in Developmental Disabilities, 32(4):1293-1300
3. Hyde CEA, Wilson PH (2011b) Online motor control in children with developmental coordination disorder: chronometric analysis of double-step reaching performance. Child: Care, Health and Development, 37(1):111-122
4. Johnston LM, Burns YR, Brauer SG, Richardson CA (2002) Differences in postural control and movement performance during goal directed reaching in children with developmental coordination disorder. Human Movement Science, 21(5-6):583-601
5. Mon-Williams MA, Tresilian JR, Bell VE, Coppard VL, Nixdorf M, Carson RG (2005) The preparation of reach-to-grasp movements in adults, children, and children with movement problems. Quarterly Journal of Experimental Psychology, 58(7):1249-1263