Hendersen SE, Sugden DA, Barnett AL (2007) Movement assessment battery for children-2. Second Edition (Movement ABC-2). Examiner’s manual. Harcourt Assessment, London
Actions:11 Papers found...
View these results as a formatted reference list in journal styles: APA - ExpBrainRes - JNeuroPhys - NB
1. Blanchard CCV, McGlashan HL, French B, Sperring RJ, Petrocochino B, Holmes NP (2017) Online control of prehension predicts performance on a standardised motor assessment test in 8-12 year old children. Frontiers in Psychology, 8:374
2. Cairney J (2015) Developmental coordination disorder, physical activity, and physical health: results from the phast project. In: Cairney J (eds) Developmental coordination disorder and its consequences. University of Toronto Press, London, pp 62–107
3. French B, Blanchard CCV, McGlashan HL, Holmes NP (in preparation) Towards non-parametric, bootstrapped norms for the Movement Assessment Battery for Children-2 (MABC-2). Research in Developmental Disabilities, 0:0
4. Holmes NP, Blanchard CCV, French B, McGlashan HL, Sycamore NJ, Hutnik M, Sperring RJ (2016) Relationships between cerebellar & cerebal volume and movement in 85 children. Neuroimaging group seminar, B37, 9th November
5. Holmes NP (2013) Parietal and cerebellar control of reaching and grasping and its dysfunction in developmental coordination disorder. Medical Research Council; New Investigator Research Grant (UKP583913).
6. Holmes NP, French B, Blanchard CCV, McGlashan HL, Sperring RJ, Petrocochino B (2016) Reach and grasp variables that predict ball-catching skill: a study of 175 8-10 year-old children. Internal Seminar, School of Psychology, University of Nottingham, 9th February
7. Niemeijer AS, Van Waelvelde H, Smits-Engelsman BCM (2015) Crossing the north sea seems to make DCD disappear: cross-validation of movement assessment battery for children-2 norms. Human Movement Science, 39:177-188
8. Schoemaker MM, Wilson BN (2015) Screening for developmental coordination disorder in school-age children. In: Cairney J (eds) Developmental coordination disorder and its consequences. University of Toronto Press, London, pp 169–191
9. Wilmut K, Byrne M, Barnett AL (2013) Reaching to throw compared to reaching to place: a comparison across individuals with and without developmental coordination disorder. Research in Developmental Disabilities, 34(1):174-182
10. Zwicker JG, Missiuna CA, Harris SR, Boyd LA (2011) Brain activation associated with motor skill practice in children with developmental coordination disorder: an fmri study. International Journal of Developmental Neuroscience, 29(2):145-152