Hendersen SE, Sugden DA, Barnett AL (2007) Movement assessment battery for children-2. Second Edition (Movement ABC-2). Examiner’s manual. Harcourt Assessment, London
Actions:14 Papers found...
View these results as a formatted reference list in journal styles: APA - ExpBrainRes - JNeuroPhys - NB
1. Blanchard CCV, McGlashan HL, French B, Sperring RJ, Petrocochino B, Holmes NP (2017) Online control of prehension predicts performance on a standardised motor assessment test in 8-12 year old children. Frontiers in Psychology, 8:374
2. Cairney J (2015) Developmental coordination disorder, physical activity, and physical health: results from the phast project. In: Cairney J (eds) Developmental coordination disorder and its consequences. University of Toronto Press, London, pp 62–107
3. French B, Blanchard CCV, McGlashan HL, Holmes NP (in preparation) Towards non-parametric, bootstrapped norms for the Movement Assessment Battery for Children-2 (MABC-2). Research in Developmental Disabilities, 0:0
4. Hattam NR (2017) Motor ability and outcomes of physical education: interaction of perceived athletic competence and motivation style in children aged 9-11 years. BSc Thesis, University of Nottingham, 28pp.
5. Holmes NP, French B, Blanchard CCV, McGlashan HL, Sperring RJ, Petrocochino B (2016) Reach and grasp variables that predict ball-catching skill: a study of 175 8-10 year-old children. Internal Seminar, School of Psychology, University of Nottingham, 9th February
6. Holmes NP, Blanchard CCV, French B, McGlashan HL, Sycamore NJ, Hutnik M, Sperring RJ (2016) Relationships between cerebellar & cerebal volume and movement in 85 children. Neuroimaging group seminar, B37, 9th November
7. Holmes NP (2013) Parietal and cerebellar control of reaching and grasping and its dysfunction in developmental coordination disorder. Medical Research Council; New Investigator Research Grant (UKP583913).
8. Niemeijer AS, Van Waelvelde H, Smits-Engelsman BCM (2015) Crossing the north sea seems to make DCD disappear: cross-validation of movement assessment battery for children-2 norms. Human Movement Science, 39:177-188
9. Piek JP, Rigoli D (2015) Psychosocial and behavioural difficulties in children with developmental coordination disorder. In: Cairney J (eds) Developmental coordination disorder and its consequences. University of Toronto Press, London, pp 108–137
10. Saidel S (2017) Task-specific and process-oriented interventions for the development of children’s motor abilities: a comparative investigation. BSc Thesis, University of Nottingham, 23pp.
11. Schoemaker MM, Wilson BN (2015) Screening for developmental coordination disorder in school-age children. In: Cairney J (eds) Developmental coordination disorder and its consequences. University of Toronto Press, London, pp 169–191
12. Wilmut K, Byrne M, Barnett AL (2013) To throw or to place: does onward intention affect how a child reaches for an object? Experimental Brain Research, 226(3):421-429
13. Wilmut K, Byrne M, Barnett AL (2013) Reaching to throw compared to reaching to place: a comparison across individuals with and without developmental coordination disorder. Research in Developmental Disabilities, 34(1):174-182