Hendersen SE, Sugden DA, Barnett AL (2007) Movement assessment battery for children-2. Second Edition (Movement ABC-2). Examiner’s manual. Harcourt Assessment, London
Actions:12 Papers found...
View these results as a formatted reference list in journal styles: APA - ExpBrainRes - JNeuroPhys - NB
1. Blanchard CCV, McGlashan HL, French B, Sperring RJ, Petrocochino B, Holmes NP (2017) Online control of prehension predicts performance on a standardised motor assessment test in 8-12 year old children. Frontiers in Psychology, 8:374
2. Cairney J (2015) Developmental coordination disorder and its consequences: an introduction to the problem. In: Cairney J (eds) Developmental coordination disorder and its consequences. University of Toronto Press, London, pp 5–30
3. Cairney J (2015) Developmental coordination disorder, physical activity, and physical health: results from the phast project. In: Cairney J (eds) Developmental coordination disorder and its consequences. University of Toronto Press, London, pp 62–107
4. Holmes NP, French B, Blanchard CCV, McGlashan HL, Sperring RJ, Petrocochino B (2016) Reach and grasp variables that predict ball-catching skill: a study of 175 8-10 year-old children. Internal Seminar, School of Psychology, University of Nottingham, 9th February
5. Holmes NP, Blanchard CCV, French B, McGlashan HL, Sycamore NJ, Hutnik M, Sperring RJ (2016) Relationships between cerebellar & cerebal volume and movement in 85 children. Neuroimaging group seminar, B37, 9th November
6. Holmes NP (2013) Parietal and cerebellar control of reaching and grasping and its dysfunction in developmental coordination disorder. Medical Research Council; New Investigator Research Grant (UKP583913).
7. Saidel S (2017) Task-specific and process-oriented interventions for the development of children’s motor abilities: a comparative investigation. BSc Thesis, University of Nottingham, 23pp.
8. Schoemaker MM, Wilson BN (2015) Screening for developmental coordination disorder in school-age children. In: Cairney J (eds) Developmental coordination disorder and its consequences. University of Toronto Press, London, pp 169–191
9. Wilmut K, Byrne M, Barnett AL (2013) Reaching to throw compared to reaching to place: a comparison across individuals with and without developmental coordination disorder. Research in Developmental Disabilities, 34(1):174-182
10. Wilmut K, Byrne M, Barnett AL (2013) To throw or to place: does onward intention affect how a child reaches for an object? Experimental Brain Research, 226(3):421-429
11. Zwicker JG, Missiuna CA, Harris SR, Boyd LA (2012) Developmental coordination disorder: a pilot diffusion tensor imaging study. Pediatric Neurology, 46(3):162-167