Wolpert DM, Miall RC, Kawato MI (1998b) Internal models in the cerebellum. Trends in Cognitive Sciences, 2(9):338-347
Actions:6 Papers found...
View these results as a formatted reference list in journal styles: APA - ExpBrainRes - JNeuroPhys - NB
1. Blanchard CCV, McGlashan HL, French B, Sperring RJ, Petrocochino B, Holmes NP (2017) Online control of prehension predicts performance on a standardised motor assessment test in 8-12 year old children. Frontiers in Psychology, 8:374
2. Holmes NP, Christensen LOD, Miall RC (2002) Reaching to a target is disrupted by repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation (rTMS) over the cerebellum: Empirical support for state-estimation by feed-forward internal models. MSc Thesis, Wolfson College, University of Oxford, 31pp.
3. Holmes NP, Spence C (2006) Beyond the body schema: Visual, prosthetic, and technological contributions to bodily perception and awareness. In: Knoblich G, Thornton IM, Grosjean M, Shiffrar M (eds) Human Body Perception from the Inside Out. Oxford University Press, New York, pp 15–64
4. Hyde CEA, Wilson PH (2011a) Dissecting online control in developmental coordination disorder: a kinematic analysis of double-step reaching. Brain and Cognition, 75(3):232-241
5. Plumb MS, Wilson AD, Mulroue A, Brockman A, Williams J, Mon-Williams MA (2008) Online corrections in children with and without dcd. Human Movement Science, 27(5):695-704