Wolpert DM, Kawato MI (1998) Multiple paired forward and inverse models for motor control. Neural Networks, 11:1317-1329
Actions:6 Papers found...
View these results as a formatted reference list in journal styles: APA - ExpBrainRes - JNeuroPhys - NB
1. Blanchard CCV, McGlashan HL, French B, Sperring RJ, Petrocochino B, Holmes NP (2017) Online control of prehension predicts performance on a standardised motor assessment test in 8-12 year old children. Frontiers in Psychology, 8:374
2. D'Ausilio A, Brunetti R, Delogu F, Santonico C, Belardinelli MO (2010) How and when auditory action effects impair motor performance. Experimental Brain Research, 201(2):323-330
3. Holmes NP, Christensen LOD, Miall RC (2002) Reaching to a target is disrupted by repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation (rTMS) over the cerebellum: Empirical support for state-estimation by feed-forward internal models. MSc Thesis, Wolfson College, University of Oxford, 31pp.
4. King BR, Kagerer FA, Harring JR, Contreras-vidal JL, Clark JE (2011) Multisensory adaptation of spatial-to-motor transformations in children with developmental coordination disorder. Experimental Brain Research, 212(2):257-265
5. Wilmut K, Byrne M, Barnett AL (2013) Reaching to throw compared to reaching to place: a comparison across individuals with and without developmental coordination disorder. Research in Developmental Disabilities, 34(1):174-182