Veerman MM, Brenner E, Smeets JBJ (2008) The latency for correcting a movement depends on the visual attribute that defines the target. Experimental Brain Research, 187(2):219-228
Actions:6 Papers found...
View these results as a formatted reference list in journal styles: APA - ExpBrainRes - JNeuroPhys - NB
1. Holmes NP (2014) Rapid visual coding of hand position and the online control of reaching movements. Hand Symposium, CiMEC, University of Trento, Rovereto, Italy, 14th April
2. Holmes NP, Blanchard CCV, French B, McGlashan HL, Sperring RJ (2016) Sensory guidance of hand movement in adults and children: the development of online control. Action & Awareness workshop, University of Warwick, 18th March
3. Holmes NP, Blanchard CCV, French B, Sperring RJ, McGlashan HL, Makin TR, Dakwar A, Fialek S, Petrocochino B, Sycamore NJ (2016) Online control of reaching and grasping in children and adults. Invited Seminar, Aix-Marseille Université - Laboratoire de Neuroscience Intégrative & Adaptative, 21st June
4. Holmes NP (2017) 'On-line' control of reaching and grasping movements. Seminar, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, 20th April
5. Holmes NP (2017) 'On-line' control of reaching and grasping movements. Seminar, University of Leeds, 3rd May